Valley Oak Escrow
About Nicole CostasVeteran Studio City Realtor Nicole Costas is your “secret weapon” for buying and selling real estate in Studio City and throughout the San Fernando Valley and Los Angeles. The breadth and depth of Nicole’s experience gives you, the client, a huge strategic advantage in achieving your real estate dreams.
Nicole Costas began her career in 1989 at the feet of a Los Angeles real estate legend at Jon Douglas Company, serving as his assistant at his prestigious 9000 W. Sunset Beverly Hills office. Nicole’s diverse real estate experience in the quarter-century (25 years!) since then includes:
- Banking and finance (overseeing 200 foreclosures a month for Western Federal)
- Commercial and residential property management (no evictions in 10 years)
- Real estate investing for herself and clients (flipping, wholesaling, direct mail)
- Commercial real estate sales (from duplexes to 20-unit apartment buildings)
- Doing scores of short sales during the recent down market (3 short-sale designations)
Nicole is a Master Certified Negotiation Expert, Certified Distressed Property Expert and short sale negotiation specialist who is experienced in buying, fixing and flipping single family homes and condominiums. Today Nicole and her growing team of experts manage a roster of luxury, REO, short sale and probate clients.
Nicole’s flipping experience makes her a powerful ally for first-time buyers, since she has the experience, creativity and vision to “see” the untapped potential of any property, and to know exactly what it will cost you to bring out that potential.
Nicole has a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Marketing from California State University, Northridge (CSUN). Based in Studio City, California, She is proud to call Keller Williams Realty her business “home” since 2005.
Why Nicole Costas?
- 25 years’ experience: Expertise in all aspects of residential and commercial real estate
- One-stop shop for home and condo buyers, sellers, investors, and active retirees on the go
- Customer service: From newbie investor to celebrity home seller, Nicole treats every client with the same great communication, careful attention to detail, and kindness
- Character: Nicole is a loyal, trustworthy, straightforward, but not pushy, an unshakable ally who is passionate about achieving all of her clients’ goals