YOUR HOME SEARCH
I love helping buyers find their dream home. That’s why I work with each client individually, taking the time to understand their unique lifestyles, needs and wishes. This is about more than a certain number of bedrooms or a particular zip code. This is about your life. And it’s important to me.
WHEN YOU WORK WITH ME, YOU GET:
- A knowledgeable and professional REALTOR®
- A committed ally to negotiate on your behalf
- The backing of a trusted company, Keller Williams Realty
- Previewing homes in advance on your behalf
- Personally touring homes and neighborhoods with you
- Keeping you informed of new homes on the market
- Helping you preview homes on the web
- Advising you of other homes that have sold and for how much
- Working with you until we find the home of your dreams
Let’s look for a new home.
The following pages represent homes that I have selected for your review. The information we discussed about your wants, needs and desires were all taken into account when I chose these homes.
In some cases, my clients find their dream home on the first day. In other cases, it takes more time to find the right home. Rest assured, there is a home out there just right for you. We just have to find it.
To assist you in the home search journey, I have organized a list of homes showing us the following information for each:
- Photos of the home
- The home address
- The current asking price
- The square footage and property taxes
- The number of bedrooms and baths
- The age and lot size
- Unique features and comments
Once we narrow down the list of properties that are of interest, I will:
- Provide you with more detailed information about the home
- Review the county tax records for tax liens, etc.
- Schedule a personal visit to the home
- Tour the home with you
- Determine how the asking price compares with other homes in the area
- Answer any and all questions you may have